• Teaching and Training (tertiary/ adult/community level) - Full-time Ministry week and BTh, LTh, Gap-Year and p/t Leadership Training
• Courses & Seminars (short) - Evening Classes & Saturday Seminars open to the public.
• Discipleship - One on One mentoring of students in small Fellowship Groups
• Community Development and Transformation - Ministry weeks spent in community plus student involvement in community churches throughout the year.
• Values & Character Building - Lecturers and staff modelling Christian values / twice weekly Chapel services plus 'retreat days' of prayer and reflection every semester.
• Evangelism - Insistence on the student's application of every outcome in the courses taken.
• Prison & Correctional Services - Training small gropus of inmates in Max security facilities in the W Cape.
• Missions/Sending/ Outreach - Weekly student interaction with Missions workers and their ministries.