Edit This Profile
CATCH FIRE ACADEMY INTERNATIONAL
Sector: Teaching and Training (tertiary/ adult/community level)
Head Of Organisation:
Pastor K. Stephen Malatji
Founder & Director
Click to View
013 656 1067
37 Arras Street,
P.O. Box 4681,
1. Equip the Church for Revival. 2. Discipleship and Mentoring. 3. Leadership in Church and in the Market Place. 4. Entrepreneurship to create Wealth, Businesses and Job Opportunities.
To Disciple, Train and Equip Students to fulfil their respective ministries; and spread Revival with competent Leadership.
• Teaching and Training (tertiary/ adult/community level) - We teach and train students for Christian Ministry.
• Values & Character Building - Our Courses are designed to instill Godly values and character to our students.
• Church Planting & Disciplemaking Movement - We equip our Students to Plant Churches as well. Church Planting Module is prepared to this regard.
• Courses & Seminars (short) - Plans are underway to conduct Seminars and offer Short Courses to whoever might be interested.
• Entrepreneurship & SMMEs - One of our Objectives is to train our students in Entrepreneurship to create Wealth and Job Opportunities. To achieve this course, we have Poverty Eradication I & II as part of our Curriculum.
• Leadership Development - One of our Objectives is to equip Students for Leadership in both Church and the Market Place. Leadership Module(s) is/are prepared to achieve this!
• Discipleship - We teach and train students to become effective disciples of Jesus. Discipleship is prepared to achieve this end.
• Prayer - We train Students how to pray effectively to achieve desired results. Pray Dynamics is powerful Module prepared to achieve this end.
Networks or Memberships
Branches | Congregations
No branches found.
No events found.
No projects found.
No volunteers found.
No resources found.