* To provide a loving Christian family environment for the orphaned and vulnerable children through the God Parent Program
• To assist our surrounding communities in providing their children opportunities to thrive spiritually, socially, emotionally and materially
• To promote small business development to strengthen families in our community through community programs
• To generate income to support the work of Refilwe
• To model Christian lifestyle (respect, integrity, responsibility, accountability, work ethic) to the children of Refilwe
• To provide potential job opportunities to them through site endeavors
Our vision at Refilwe Community Project is to be an organization which, through the love of Jesus Christ, seeks to provide the best possible care to children in order to break the cycle of poverty and to empower the parents & individuals to become sustainable: spiritually, socially, emotionally and materially.