• Organisational Development/Capacity Building of Organisations - EMI provides architecture and engineering services to a broad range of missional and social development organisations.
• Christian/Church Schools and Education (School level) - EMI has extensive experience in the design and development of schools and educational facilities, both in urban and rural settings
• Community Development and Transformation - EMI's work includes facility and infrastructure planning, design and development in all aspects of community services and development
• Health - EMI has extensive experience in the design of health facilities, including hospitals and clinics, both in urban and rural environments.
• Agriculture & Rural Development - EMI provides specialised services in agricultural planning and assessment
• Disaster/Relief Response: Nature and Human - EMI supports disaster relief and response organisations through architectural and engineering services including the design of emergency infrastructure and facilities, as well as the assessment of damaged infrastructure.
• Missions/Sending/ Outreach - EMI supports missions organisations through the design of facilities including churches, mission campuses, and other missions infrastructure and facilities
• Discipleship - EMI offers internships to young architects, engineers and other built environment professionals, including discipleship programs with young professionals and students