* Developing people by means of fellowship, training, networking and career development among others.
* Assisting with programmes and providing resources and standards.
* Promoting the industry internationally by good communication via newsletters, website and on line directory and to our customers the churches and schools via the web site,
magazines, Christian bookshops, TV and radio and any other media available.
* Encouraging improvement to campsites to meet the needs of customers. This will involve setting of acceptable standards, skills development and accountability to the organization.
* Helping camp sites comply with statutory requirements especially health and safety requirements, the labour law as it affects sites and the skills development levy.