Edit This Profile
BLESSED GÉRARD'S CARE CENTRE
Head Of Organisation:
Father Gérard T. Lagleder O.S.B.
Click to View
032 456 2743/082 492 4043
Blessed Gérard's Care Centre, 61 Anderson Road
P O Box 440,
Our mission is to further the glory of God and strive with a common effort to foster a more perfect life of our members by devoting ourselves to the apostolate of the Church in works of charity to serve "the poor of our Lord Jesus Christ" extending God's loving care to them under the motto "tuitio fidei et obsequium pauperum" (Protection of faith and service to the poor).
May the Brotherhood of Blessed Gérard in adopting it's patron's charisma continue the ancient spiritual tradition of its roots to humbly serve the hungry and thirsty, estranged and naked, sick and imprisoned Lord and thus become a sign of Christian faith, cheerful hope and apostolic love to the people.
• Health - Inpatient Hospice & palliative home care
• HIV/Aids - AIDS treatment (HAART)
• Children - Children's Home
• Disaster/Relief Response: Nature and Human - Disaster Relief
• Early Childhood Development - Pre-Primary School & Crèche
• Food Security - Malnutrition Clinic
• Poverty - Poor-Sick-Fund, Bursary Fund, Relief Fund
Networks or Memberships
BBG, SMOM, IAHPC, icpcn, APCA, CATHCA, SAHCS, HPCA, HAKZN
Branches | Congregations
No branches found.
No events found.
No projects found.
No volunteers found.
View Resources on Resource Hub