• Children - To rescue the cognitive potential of learners through training and support programmes which will help them grasp key concepts, and reduce obstacles to future success.
• Community Development and Transformation - Our approach to working in these communities is a wholistic strategy dealing with not the symptoms, but the causes of the issues we deal with. We work closely and transparently with businesses, churches, communities and organisations with a common interest is breaking the cycle of poverty wherever we are empowered to work.
• Job Creation & Skills Development - Our Local Economic Development programmes aim to create opportunities for people to find employment, develop businesses and further their careers so as to earn a liveable income and provide for their families.
• Sport & Recreation - To combat issues such as HIV/AIDS, fatherlessness, drug abuse, lack of education, and poverty, CAST’s Sports Ministry focuses on whole life coaching.
• Youth (secondary school & students) - Our goal is not that mentors would solve all their mentees' problems, but rather that mentors would empower their mentees to solve their own problems.
• Disaster/Relief Response: Nature and Human - We provide short term crises relief due to fire, flood, etc
• Poverty - We work with our partner churches to identify those living in poverty in a target area. We then visit each family and, using a digital tool called the Poverty Stoplight Survey, we identify their level of poverty and work on action plans with the family to assist them in moving out of poverty.
• Church Denomination, Organisation, Group, Family or Movement - We mobilise and equip local churches for compassionate action among the poor in their communities.