• Poverty - As an organisation, POPUP is in a position where we are giving hope to thousands of people as a result of our successful skills programmes. People are given opportunities to obtain skills which will enable them to find employment or start their own enterprise and rise from the terrible conditions caused by poverty and other circumstances such as crime and addiction.
• Job Creation & Skills Development - Lliteracy development; skills training; job placement; enterprise development; and self-sustainability
• After School Study Programme - Potential learners should be between 18 and 45 years of age, unemployed, with no access to tertiary education
• Adult Education - Skills Programmes in English, Maths, Computers, reading, writing
• Community Development and Transformation - We firmly believe that transformation takes place from a holistic point of view, impacting the heart, hand and mind of the individual in such a way as to transform them from the inside out
• Early Childhood Development - Assistanting in a nursery school, crèche and day care centre development
• Congregations - Congregations