* Strategic: We help mission strategists who ask, "Where is the greatest need?" Our desire is to help focus the Church on the most spiritually needy ethnic people groups.
* Effective: We seek to maximize the effectiveness of Kingdom resources by helping identify and reduce duplication of effort between ministries through data sharing.
* Comprehensive: Our emphasis is on comprehensiveness, to see that the Church is initially established in all the world's ethnic peoples. Our method has been "when in doubt include a people group on the list" to ensure that no groups are overlooked.
* Neutral: We are a neutral, low-profile ministry, serving the global missions community.
* Grassroots: We encourage grassroots initiatives and seek input from those actually doing onsite work. Priority is given to updates made by local and national researchers.
* Openhanded: We provide all data and services at no charge and we desire individuals and agencies in all parts of the world to have access to unreached peoples data.