Edit This Profile
CHILDREN'S RIGHTS EDUCATION
Head Of Organisation:
Janet Prest Talbot
Facilitator - educator
Click to View
031 205 4998
203 Evans Road, Dawncliffe
To educate adults who live and work with children about children's rights and ethical and legal obligations To share tools and ideas that will improve ministry to children that will enhance and not harm their well being.
Children growing to their full potential through the fulfilment of their God-given human rights
• Adult Education - Creative workshops on Children's rights and ethical obligations of child workers
• Children - Workshops with children to understand their rights especially protection, participation and development.
• Early Childhood Development - Importance of play and parent- child attachment theory. Practical ideas for parenting
• Courses & Seminars (short) - Four main strands: Children's Rights and children's laws; Child participation; Child protection (especially the development of organisational child protection policies) and Play Rights
• Youth (secondary school & students) - Workshops with young people on chld and human rights
Branches | Congregations
No branches found.
No events found.
No projects found.
No volunteers found.
View Resources on Resource Hub